Saturday, November 20, 2010

Introduction

Before I begin posting, in proper, I want to clarify a few things of what this Blog is, and what it is not. First and foremost, it is to document my experience with the Bushmaster ACR rifle. During my research leading up to purchasing one, I spent countless hours online trying to find user-level accounts of their experience with the rifle. There were few, and the ones that existed seemed to be narrowly focused. My decision to ultimately purchase the rifle required a lot of time scouring the internet, and even after deciding to get one, I wished I had been able to pick the brain of someone who already owned one- getting info beyond the basic features of the rifle that could be found on the manufacturer's website. 

Neither myself or the blog is endorsed or supported in any way by Bushmaster, or anyone else for that matter. It will consist only of my own experiences and views, and consequently should be looked at with scrutiny, just as every other ACR owner's experience is! Good Shooting!


No comments:

Post a Comment